In the case of inclement weather, you will receive a phone call from our automated phone system notifying you of any school delays or schedule changes.
Information will also be posted on Overlake.org, as well as on SchoolReport.org and local news media.
Regarding Bus Service
- There will be no zero period routes if Overlake is on late start schedule
- In the case of an AM late start, PM routes will run on the regular schedule
- To see late start bus pick up times:
- open the Routes Map
- click on individual stops; late times are listed in the notes
- If after-school activities are canceled, there will be no activity buses for that day
- If there are further changes, you will receive an email from the Transportation Coordinator.
- Ski buses will start in January. On ski bus days, parents will need to bring their student’s skis, snowboards, and large ski equipment to school. Ski equipment should be stored in the shed on the west side of the red art barn. Washington State Law prohibits the transportation of these items on school buses. The ski bus, of course, will have appropriate storage compartments to transport such items safely.
Do not transport your student to the bus stop, or to school, if you believe it is unsafe for your vehicle and terrain. Our students come from many outlying areas of varying micro-climates. If you decide to keep your student home for safety reasons, the absence will be excused.
to view bus service details and fees, download the transportation calendar, and register your student for transportation.