How to Sign Up
Students should log in and make their top five selections and then have a parent log in and approve those selections.
To make your Project Week selections:
- Log in to the website
- Go to the Project Catalog
- Open the page of the project you want to sign up for
- On the right side, add the project, ranking your selections 1-5 in order of preference
- After all selections are made, you will need to go to the Selections page to submit your top five projects. At that point your parent(s) will receive an email prompting them to log in to the selections page to approve your selections.
Project Week Timeline
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 28 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-28 - Student Selection Period
- December 21 - Student Placement Published
- February 7 and March 14 (9-9:30AM) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 25-29 - Project Week