Intro to Outdoor Washington
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
This project week consists of three "day trips" and an overnight Thursday and Friday for our younger students. Each day the group will try a new activity and new location. Trips will include hiking, rock climbing, paddling, and an outdoor low ropes course. We will teach the skills and safety aspects of each activity so no experience is required. Each day will be a chance to explore a new activity but due to changes in weather be prepared to change the schedule around so the activity better fits the weather.
Have a good attitude when faced with difficult and challenging environments. Be willing to persevere through full-day physical activities.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week