Musical Theatre: Broadway Now!
"Blow us All Away" as you sing, dance, and rock out with the very latest Broadway has to offer. From the enormously popular Hamilton, Waitress, or Something Rotten to perennial favorites like Wicked, or Les Miserables. Students will learn contemporary Broadway songs, singing styles, and choreography while collaborating on a unique musical revue performed for friends and family.
Come ready to move, collaborate with your peers, and take artistic risks. Do not throw away your shot.
10-20 students (20 max).
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week