Creative Paper: Scrapbooking and Card Making
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
Creative Paper provides an opportunity to blend creativity, organization, planning and outreach by challenging students to make beautiful things that inspire themselves and others. We will make cards and learn fun ideas for preserving memories in scrapbook pages and teach these techniques to others. All participants should be willing to learn new skills, make mistakes, support each other and have a lot of fun. All participants will finish project week with a batch of cards and scrapbook pages to be used or gifted.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week