Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
This project is about music writing/composing lyric type of class with full instrumentation by the members with optional added playing, with help if needed by the instructors. The students will focus on the singing/playing aspects of music and also add the complexity of writing and recording, if they wish. We will delve into the world of where to send their recordings and how ready they must be to be listened to. Playing or singing is still an optional for those that may not be confident to record their own instrument or voice, but in this project it is highly encouraged.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week