Keep Calm & Build Models!
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
Model building is a fun way to learn about boats, planes, cars, or space craft. Model building is a fun way to improve your hand-eye coordination.
Model building is a fun way to be creative.
Model building is a fun way to learn patience.
Model building is a fun way to practice following directions.
Model building is a fun way of learning how to pay attention to details.
Join us in this super fun project week as we explore the classic past time of model building. You'll build several different types of models over the course of the week. Models and all the tools and paint required to produce a realistic small scale version of historical cars, ships, and space craft will be provided. We will visit America's Car Museum in Tacoma and the Flying Heritage Museum in Everett to see some of the cars and planes we can build with a model. Space is limited so hurry!
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week