Weird Al Overlake
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
Weird Al Overlake will teach kids how to understand how songs are composed and recorded. The students will rewrite and rerecord hit songs. They will learn how to use a few of the available tools involved in songwriting, mainly, singing, playing instruments, jamming, computer sequencing and recording. Students don't need any musical background. This is a hands-on experience in creating music, nothing could be more fun.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week