The Wide World of Sports Leadership
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
This project explores several aspects of the athletics world, both on and off the field/court. Students will learn about different types of leadership strategies that cross different sports. We will also deep dive into different aspects of the athletics community, including community engagement, journalism, politics, and data analytics. Each day will consist of physical activity and leadership strategies.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week