Aliens Ate My Homework!: a Crash Course in the Fine Art of Low Budget Sci-Fi
Have you ever seen an old Sci-Fi movie like ATTACK OF THE MOSTER MAN FROM BELOW! or STAR WARS and said "Even I could make that! Those special effects are the WORST!"
If so then THIS is the project for you! Be a part of the first project week dedicated to the creation of an awesomely terrible, low (almost no) budget, B Movie!!
Write! Direct! Design costumes and sets! Create space suits! Build Monsters! Get behind the camera! Try out your best (worst) acting! You can do it ALL in The Most Amazing Project Week Ever!
Don't wait any longer! SIGN UP TODAY!
We will need the computer lab for editing and a bus for transportation for 2 half days.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week