Tinkering, Sewing, Coding and Creating with Micro Computers
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
"Tinkering is what happens when you try to do something you don't quite know how to do, guided by whim, imagination and curiosity." Massimo Banzi
Learn how to program a micro computer to do more than just make some LEDs blink! Create a wearable product which provides a solution to a problem.
Learn design thinking process while experiencing failure leading to success.
You will need to bring your computer and lunch.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week