Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
Upper School students will have the opportunity to play, experiment, and create ceramic utilitarian and sculptural pieces. Students will learn various hand-building techniques and have the opportunity to try throwing on the wheel. Together, we will share inspiration and engage in idea generation. By the end of the week, we will have a number of individual pieces and a collaborative sculpture ready to fire. After a final glaze firing, we will show our creations in the Fulton Gallery.
Open to Upper School Students
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week