Green Team – Environmental Activism at Overlake and Beyond
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
Are you interested in environmental activism and strategies to decrease environmental impact and mitigate and reverse climate change? Join our student-led project week to explore strategies for sustainability activism and put those strategies to work right here at Overlake. In the first half of the week we’ll learn from activists, corporations, governments, and organizations what works and what doesn’t. For the second half of the week we’ll put our learning to work to on Overlake's campus to work in teams to make recommendations of actionable steps to Overlake’s Administration and Board of Trustees to make the school a greener place. Whether you’re interested in energy, waste, water, technology, or another area of environmental activism, come and join Overlake’s Green Team and help make the world (and Overlake) a better place!
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week