"A River Runs Through It": An Introduction to Fly Fishing and Entomology of the Yakima River
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
This project will include an introduction to fly fishing, knot tying, casting lessons, entomology lessons, hands on fly tying lessons, camping in the Yakima Valley, two days of Yakima River float trips, and a tour of the Roza Dam with a Yakima Tribal Biologist or a tour of the Wild Horse Wind Farm.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week