Cooking Farm to Table!
Project Week SelectionsPlease log in to select projects.
Join this project at Carnation Farms for daily cooking classes. Then meet chickens up close, visit our sheep, and see birds and wildlife. This project will help students understand farm practices that cultivate healthy soil, air, and water, while producing healthful, delicious food.
Project Week Timeline (2019-20)
- November 9 - Catalog Published
- November 20 - Independent Proposals Due
- November 10-20 - Student Selection Period
- December 20 - Student Placement Published
- January 24 (9:05 – 9:45 am) and March 13 (9-9:30 am) - Project Week Group Meetings
- March 30 - April 3 - Project Week