Getting our students to school and activities on time and safely is our number one priority in the Transportation Department. We take our role seriously, ensuring that your precious cargo is brought to our campus ready to focus on the school day ahead and then returned home safely after a full day.
Our transportation program, by the numbers:
- 10 years providing transportation services to Overlake students
- 15 vehicles used to transport students, including 14, 20 and 72 passenger buses
- 107,000 miles logged in the 2015-2016 school year
- 4 bus routes serving entire Eastside, Montlake and Mercer Island families
- 18 bus stops serving Kirkland, Clyde Hill/Yarrow Point, Montlake, Microsoft, Issaquah Highlands, Pine Lake, Sammamish Highlands, Lakemont, Eastgate, and West Lake Sammamish Parkway neighborhoods